So, you want to learn how to get started investing. Awesome!
Now, my guess is that you fall into one of the following categories of people who want to get started investing for their future:
- You are an inspiring investor. Meaning, you have a little bit of money (or none at all) and you want to somehow get started investing.
- You are an investor via your company's 401k plan or similar, and what to learn how to be smarter about your money and invest more on the side in something like a Roth IRA.
- You're a side hustler who is earning extra income, and want to build an investing income stream.
- You just want to start investing for fun and see where it goes!
Regardless of what category (or categories) you fall into, you are DEFINITELY in the right spot.
Pump the brakes. You might be thinking, “Robert…isn’t getting started investing really, really, really, really hard?”
- What kind of setup do I need and how do I easily get started without being a tech genius?
- How the heck do I figure out what's right for me when I’m just getting started?
- How do I prep for investing so I know what the heck I’m doing?
- How do I actually trade in a way that has zero awkwardness?
- How do I track my investments going forward?
- How do I turn my portfolio into some real bling bling?
Don’t worry my friends. Robert is here to help you.
But, wait! Who is this Robert Farrington guy (talking in the 3rd person) and how can he help me get started investing and profit from the stock market?
The Very Quick Version Of My Story
Just a few short years ago, I came up with this crazy idea to create my own website on investing, The College Investor.
Just a little experience in the stock market. No real idea what I was doing. Just a passion for figuring it out and sharing with others what I've learned.
So, I experimented. Spent thousands and thousands of dollars of my own savings (honestly, I have spent thousands over the last 5 years) to figure it all out. And thousands and thousands upon hours in pure time learning how to make this work.
And what have been some of my results?
A Few Quick Highlights:
- Since I started this site, it's been viewed by over 500,000 people, and I've personally helped over 100 learn how to get started investing.
- I've been able to take my side hustle income, and use that to invest profitably for my family's financial future. Even if you aren't interested in side hustling, I can still show you how to invest the money you have.
- I've had the chance to interview over 25 millionaires about how they've made their money and what they're doing to invest today.
- I love the freedom that building a significant nest egg has given me.
Is this shameless, self-promotional bragging of awesomeness? Well, yes of course it is! Just kidding. The idea here is to show you this is possible and not fluffy theory (if you want some fluff, go pet a bunny). Everything that has happened in the past couple of years has been a direct result of hustling and getting started investing.
You don’t need experience. You don’t need zillions of dollars. You don’t need to be a “tech master of the universe”.
It's Possible And You Can Do It Too!
Now, by massive popular request (I mean literally hundreds of requests) I’m revealing EXACT system I used to get started investing, how I did it, and how you can copy what I do to get started investing today. This is exactly what I wish I would have had when I started investing as it would have saved me hours of aggravation and thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs.
Investing 101 Might Not Be Right For You If…
- You're looking for a “Get Rich Quick scheme”
- You aren't willing to put in the work and expect some kind of magic button you can push where the money comes rolling in
- You aren't an action taker
Now, How About A Little Love From Past Students…
I got a great grasp of how to start investing in the stock market. Robert does a great job sharing ALL his experiences! He held nothing back!
Not to mention the technical stuff, fabulous! All the insider-”rookie mistake” tips were so right on target, he mentioned everything I was currently struggling with and paved a smooth path ahead for me! Thanks Robert!!
– Eva Wells
I coulda saved my money, slogged through the process of learning how to invest and made a bunch of mistakes in order to learn what Robert shares in Investing 101. I probably would never have got my first investment made. I am still learning. But I have a frigging investment account setup and I'm investing in the stock market. I am making better mistakes, learning from them and growing my portfolio, rather than struggling with the basics and wishing I had started. Get the program, you can do it too.
– Jackson Brooks
Here Is Just *Some* Of What You Are Going To Learn To Do Step-By-Step In Investing 101:
To open your own investing account and start investing in a way that matches your personality and style.
To understand what the heck to invest in, even if you are just getting started. Includes my exact templates you can use.
To simply open an investing account online on the first day of the class. No need to be a tech master.
An easy step-by-step system to figure out what investments are right for you, and what you should avoid.
To use your portfolio as a way to build your financial future.
To jump on the three best ways of keeping track of your finances. Includes which ones I use and why.
To avoid rookie mistakes and aggravation that will save you tons of hours and thousands of dollars.
The results? Investing 101 + Your Consistent Effort Over Time = BIG, BIG RESULTS
I’m ready to roll, how much value am I gonna get?
If someone had come to me when I first started investing and told me they were going give me access to step-by-step tutorials and all the secrets of investing success laid out in a simple, actionable way, I would have easily paid $1,000, if not more. How much would it be worth it to you to have the skills, secrets and strategies handed over to you so you have the road map to become successful investing?
An hour of time goes for at least $1,000 for private consulting and coaching. Speaking engagements are at least $10,000. Many of the top investors you will hear from charge thousands for consultations (and many are so busy they don’t even have the time for you to access them).
But, I’m not going to do that. I want people who are serious to learn from me, but they don’t have to spend anywhere near that much.
That’s why the price is a reasonable $47 for everything, including all bonuses.
And you get everything. All training modules. All screencasts. All the bonuses.
Robert’s 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: I’m taking the risk on this one because I really want you to succeed and dominate. You have 30 days to test drive Investing 101 and more importantly put it into action. If you feel like it wasn’t for you or some other issue, I will refund your money. No problems or issues. Period. The reason I’m doing this? Besides love for you of course, I’m ridiculously confident you are going to love Investing 101 and it is going to give you the tools to dominate your finances.