Research, Studies, and Data Analysis
The College Investor is committed to researching and providing the latest insights and data when it comes to personal finance topics - including student loans and higher education, investing, taxes, and more.
We regularly analyze data sets and create our own surveys to find insights that will benefit the consumer - all with our end goal of helping you make better financial decisions.
Here are some of our most popular reports and surveys. If you would like to discuss the findings of these studies or would like us to provide comment on related personal finance topics, head over to our Media Center.
- Just Two-Thirds Of Student Loan Borrowers Have Resumed Payments, February 2024
- Average Student Loan Debt By State In 2024
- 55% of Student Loan Borrowers Don't Feel Ready To Resume Payments, June 2023
- 63% Say Biden's One-Time Student Loan Forgiveness Program Is A Good Thing, September 2022
- Student Loan Borrowers Are Ready To Resume Student Loan Payments, November 2021
- 73% of Americans Support Student Loan Forgiveness, December 2020
- Unique Student Loan And Financial Aid Programs By State
- The Complete List Of Student Loan Forgiveness Programs By State
- Taxable Scholarship Data, Updated October 2023
- Undermatching: Why Do Smart Low-Income Students Not Enroll In Selective Colleges, September 2023
- 75% Of College Students Work In College, October 2022
- 529 Plan Guide: A Deep Dive Into Every State's 529 Plan Rules and Offerings
- Complete Guide To Military And VA Education Benefits To Pay For College
For any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to our Contact Page.