Research, Studies, and Data Analysis
The College Investor is committed to researching and providing the latest insights and data when it comes to personal finance topics - including student loans and higher education, investing, taxes, and more.
We regularly analyze data sets and create our own surveys to find insights that will benefit the consumer - all with our end goal of helping you make better financial decisions.
Here are some of our most popular reports and surveys. If you would like to discuss the findings of these studies or would like us to provide comment on related personal finance topics, head over to our Media Center.
- Average Student Loan Debt By State In 2022
- 63% Say Biden's One-Time Student Loan Forgiveness Program Is A Good Thing, September 2022
- Student Loan Borrowers Are Ready To Resume Student Loan Payments, November 2021
- 73% of Americans Support Student Loan Forgiveness, December 2020
- Unique Student Loan And Financial Aid Programs By State
- The Complete List Of Student Loan Forgiveness Programs By State
For any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to our Contact Page.