Everything About Student Loan Debt
Dominating personal finance means starting early. Starting early means high school and college years! Yes, even high school, when you are just figuring out how you are going to pay for your first year of college. To help you dominate your personal finance, I put together my eBook – “Student Loan Debt – Getting In Smart, Getting Out Painlessly”. This book shows you everything you need to know about:
- Student Loan Choices
- Which Loan is Right For You
- How To Get a Student Loan The Smart Way
- Options Once You Graduate
- How To Get Student Loan Deferral
- How To Get Student Loan Forgiveness
This book is 29 pages long, and is divided into the basics of getting into a student loan the smart way, and tips and tricks for getting out of a student loan the painless way. It has quick and easy guides for getting into and out of student loans. You can sign-up for my free eBook here: Student Loan Debt – Getting in Smart, Getting out Painlessly.
My FedLoan Servicing Saga
One of my biggest challenges overcoming student loan debt was dealing with my student loan servicer – FedLoan Servicing. Read my saga:
- FedLoan Servicing – The Worst Student Loan Servicer
- FedLoan Servicing – The Horrible Saga Continues
- Why I Hate FedLoan Continued
- Getting Out From Student Loan Debt
Student Loan Debt Resources
Here are some of the best resources I’ve put together for you to manage your student loan debt smartly.
- Ways To Get Student Loan Forgiveness – Just like it sounds, there are a lot of programs available to get your student loan debts forgiven. For more information, check out my free eBook above!
- What is Student Loan Deferment – There are several ways to postpone paying your student loans as well. See if you qualify!
- Student Loan Calculator – Calculate the costs of your student loan debts.
- The Risks of Private Student Loans – Private student loans are riskier than federal student loans and you should find out why!
- Types of Education Savings Accounts – Everything you need to know about saving for college.
Tips and Tricks to Avoid Student Loans
Here are some great tips and tricks that I’ve come across over time that can help you avoid student loans in general.
- The Best Way to Avoid Student Loan Debt – This is what I did in school, and you can do it as well.
Student Loan Debt Facts and Stats
Here are some facts and stats that you may find interesting and useful as you are working out your financial plan around student loans.
- Student Loan Debt in 2009 – An overview of how in debt our nation is with student loans.
- Top Student Loan Scams – An overview of the most common student loan scams, and how you can avoid them if you are aware.