Many investors think that cryptocurrency prices will steadily rise over time. But can cryptocurrency hedge against a stock market crash too?
Want To Learn About Investing?
Getting started investing is hard. Today we're helping to make that easy!
Learn how to get started investing:
- Where to open an investment account
- What type of account should you open
- What to actually invest in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, even crypto)
- How to invest for the long term or short term
Or, just read some of our top guides on investing:
If you want to get started investing, but don't even know where to start, check out these guides:
- How To Get Started Investing In High School
- How To Get Started Investing In College
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 20s
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 30s
Must Read Comparisons:
- Best Online Stocks Brokers
- How To Trade Stocks Online For Free
- The Best Places To Open An HSA
- The Best Places To Open A Traditional Or Roth IRA
Recent Investing Articles:
We break down the math of which is better: to buy a house or rent an apartment as your primary residence.
The American Association Of Individual Investors (AAII) is a nonprofit that provides a financial newsletter, reports, and a model portfolios.
Here are 10 different ways to start investing with just $1,000, including investing in stock, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, and real estate.
Farther Finance is a financial advisory firm that uses technology and financial planners to help average investors grow their wealth.
Teaching kids financial literacy & setting them up to build wealth is important. Here’s how you can give kids the gift of stock this year.
Our Roth 401(k) Guide shows you everything you need to know about your company’s Roth 401k and should you open one?
SigFig is a robo-advisor that offers $10,000 of free management. Paid account fees are also low and include access to human advisors.
If you want to open an HSA and invest your money, here are several attractive options that you may want to consider.
With paper trading in practice accounts, you can test drive a trading platform and practice trade strategies without risking any real money.