We rank the best online stock brokers according to a reader survey. See which brokers made the list – including Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab.
Want To Learn About Investing?
Getting started investing is hard. Today we're helping to make that easy!
Learn how to get started investing:
- Where to open an investment account
- What type of account should you open
- What to actually invest in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, even crypto)
- How to invest for the long term or short term
Or, just read some of our top guides on investing:
If you want to get started investing, but don't even know where to start, check out these guides:
- How To Get Started Investing In High School
- How To Get Started Investing In College
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 20s
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 30s
Must Read Comparisons:
- Best Online Stocks Brokers
- How To Trade Stocks Online For Free
- The Best Places To Open An HSA
- The Best Places To Open A Traditional Or Roth IRA
Recent Investing Articles:
HappyNest is a mobile app that allows anyone to invest in its commercial real estate REIT which has a low per-share price of just $10.
FTX is a global crypto derivatives exchange that has an OTC portal, an NFT marketplace, and even its own token (FTT).
Interested in investing in real estate? Roofstock is an online marketplace for tenant-occupied real estate. Learn more in this Roofstock review.
The Motley Fool is a financial advice company that has enjoyed a long history of success with providing paid stock-picking newsletters.
Merrill Edge offers commission-free Self-Directed Investing, Guided Investing and extra perks for Bank of America customers. Read our review.
Employee Fiduciary is one of the lowest-cost 401k providers for small and medium-sized businesses on the market today.
Seeking Alpha Premium gives investors access to Author Ratings, Quant Ratings, Dividend Grades, newsletters, stock picks, and more.
APMEX is one of the leading tools to use for buying gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rare coins. Learn more about how it works in this review.
If you would like to add exposure to the real estate sector in your portfolio, take a look at this RealtyMogul review to learn about it!
Worried that the stock market might be due for a pullback? Here are the steps you can take to plan your portfolio for a stock market crash.