Swing trading is a stock trading strategy that sits between day trading and long-term investing. Learn how it works!
Want To Learn About Investing?
Getting started investing is hard. Today we're helping to make that easy!
Learn how to get started investing:
- Where to open an investment account
- What type of account should you open
- What to actually invest in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, even crypto)
- How to invest for the long term or short term
Or, just read some of our top guides on investing:
If you want to get started investing, but don't even know where to start, check out these guides:
- How To Get Started Investing In High School
- How To Get Started Investing In College
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 20s
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 30s
Must Read Comparisons:
- Best Online Stocks Brokers
- How To Trade Stocks Online For Free
- The Best Places To Open An HSA
- The Best Places To Open A Traditional Or Roth IRA
Recent Investing Articles:
Our complete guide on how to start investing after college, specifically crafted for millennials that are 22 to 29 years old.
There are several ways to invest in silver, including mutual funds, ETFs, futures, options, and more. Learn how to get started!
I believe that you can start investing on minimum wage, especially in a 401k, but you have to make sure your finances are in order.
The best self-employed retirement plans include the SEP-IRA, Solo 401(k), and the SIMPLE IRA. Here are some details on each!
Firstrade is a brokerage firm that offers commission-free trading including $0 per-trade and per-contract on options.
Starship is an HSA account provider that charges no monthly fees on cash accounts and allows members to invest 100% of their funds.
MySolo401k is a solo 401k provider that allows you to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, cryptocurrency, gold, and more.
Coinmama is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange that offers multiple payment options, high spending limits, and instant coin delivery.
When it comes to mutual funds vs. ETFs, which type of investment is best for you? Learn their most important similarities and differences.