Nvstr is a stock broker that offers portfolio optimization, simulated trading, and investing ideas from famous investors and other members.
Want To Learn About Investing?
Getting started investing is hard. Today we're helping to make that easy!
Learn how to get started investing:
- Where to open an investment account
- What type of account should you open
- What to actually invest in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, even crypto)
- How to invest for the long term or short term
Or, just read some of our top guides on investing:
If you want to get started investing, but don't even know where to start, check out these guides:
- How To Get Started Investing In High School
- How To Get Started Investing In College
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 20s
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 30s
Must Read Comparisons:
- Best Online Stocks Brokers
- How To Trade Stocks Online For Free
- The Best Places To Open An HSA
- The Best Places To Open A Traditional Or Roth IRA
Recent Investing Articles:
Are you on track with your retirement savings? See benchmarks for how much someone should have saved for retirement at different ages.
We break down how to scan for trades using ThinkorSwim by customizing its price-change parameters and adding technical studies.
Pave Finance is an actively-trading robo-advisor that aims to make money for its clients regardless of how the market is moving.
Hit the ground running with setting up ThinkorSwim by using this step-by-step guide to build a useful and efficient layout.
Hodlnaut is a platform that allows cryptocurrency investors to earn interest on their crypto holdings by lending them to margin traders.
Whether you’re a beginner or have decades of investing experience, these stock tracking apps can help you monitor your investments better.
Barron’s is a financial news magazine that covers the global markets and helps its subscribers discover investing opportunities.
Saving for college is complicated in America because there are many differences in the 529 plans that are offered by each state.
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are crypto-based digital assets that are unique and nearly impossible to copy. Learn how to invest in them.
Fund That Flip allows accredited investors to invest in real estate loans that developers use to buy and rehabilitate distressed properties.