Finary.io is an app that has a focus on investment education and aims to make learning social. It also allows you to pay for curated content.
Want To Learn About Investing?
Getting started investing is hard. Today we're helping to make that easy!
Learn how to get started investing:
- Where to open an investment account
- What type of account should you open
- What to actually invest in (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, even crypto)
- How to invest for the long term or short term
Or, just read some of our top guides on investing:
If you want to get started investing, but don't even know where to start, check out these guides:
- How To Get Started Investing In High School
- How To Get Started Investing In College
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 20s
- How To Get Started Investing In Your 30s
Must Read Comparisons:
- Best Online Stocks Brokers
- How To Trade Stocks Online For Free
- The Best Places To Open An HSA
- The Best Places To Open A Traditional Or Roth IRA
Recent Investing Articles:
A 529 plan helps with higher education expenses so the last thing you want is to be hit with a penalty. Find out how to avoid them.
Finch helps you to build your investments through auto-investing your cash back through the Finch rewards card. Find out how it works and whether it’s right for you.
Plynk is an investment app that helps you change your investment behavior so you can build your future wealth and a diversified portfolio.
A grandparent-owned 529 plan is a type of college savings plan where the account owner is a grandparent, as opposed to a parent.
PU Prime is a trading platform that gives you more insight into monitoring and trading forex, indices, commodities, crypto, and more.
You can open a 529 plan for yourself – both to use now and to save for your future (or even your future kid’s education.
Moomoo is a free online trading app that allows low-cost trading, with access to markets in the United States and Asia.
Doorvest, a turnkey rental property and management company, makes investing in single-family rental properties more simple.
HSA Rollovers can be helpful to move an old HSA account to a new provider, but there are rules you need to follow!
iTrustCapital allows you to buy, sell, and stake crypto assets inside your retirement accounts.