New Hampshire Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
New Hampshire has several student loan forgiveness programs that are specific to just the State of New Hampshire.
However, residents of the State of New Hampshire can also potentially qualify for various Federal student loan forgiveness programs.
You can find a great list of Federal student loan forgiveness programs here: Top Student Loan Forgiveness Programs.
If you have private student loans, it might make more sense to refinance your loans and see if you can get a lower interest rate and payment. We recommend Credible for student loan refinancing because you can find out in 2 minutes or less if it's worth it. Try out Credible here. You can get up to a $750 gift card bonus if you refinance with Credible.
If you're not quite sure where to start or what to do, consider using a tool like LoanBuddy to help you navigate the different repayment plan options and find loan forgiveness you may qualify for. Check out LoanBuddy here >>
New Hampshire Loan Forgiveness Programs
Program: New Hampshire State Loan Repayment Program
- Amount: Up to $75,000
- Description: The New Hampshire State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) provides funds to health care professionals working in areas of the State designated as being medically underserved.
- Requirements: Applicants must be US citizens, must not have any unserved obligations for service to another governmental or non-governmental agency, and must be licensed in the State of New Hampshire and ready to begin full- or part-time clinical practice at the eligible practice site once a contract has been signed.
- Program Information: New Hampshire State Loan Repayment Program
Program: New Hampshire Bar Foundation Loan Forgiveness Program
- Amount: Varies
- Description: The purpose of the Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program is to provide law school loan assistance, in the form of forgivable loans, to help legal service providers recruit and maintain a diverse body of highly qualified staff attorneys.
- Requirements: Open to qualifying attorneys
- Program Information: New Hampshire Bar Foundation Program
If you're still looking for ways to pay for college in New Hampshire, check out this guide to New Hampshire student loan and scholarship programs.
Return to Student Loan Forgiveness Programs by State.