Wow, can you believe it's been 5 years since I started The College Investor!?!?! I can't!
In the past five years, this site has seen a ton of changes and it just keeps getting better and better!
Here are some of the projects I'm most proud of:
- Investing 101 Course
- The Young Millionaire Interview Series
- Daily Investing Tips
- 101 Essential Tips For College Freshmen
- The Definitive Guide To Student Loan Debt
- The Graduates Guide To Saving For Retirement
Hopefully there will be a lot more fun projects to come!
One of the best aspects of running this site is hearing from you, the reader! I love your questions (just like last week's Ask Me Anything), and appreciate your readership. If there is anything you want to see going forward, or have a question to ask, please let me know!
5th Anniversary Cash Giveaway
Each year, to celebrate our anniversary, we've hosted some pretty fun giveaways. This year, to celebrate 5 years, we wanted to host one of our best giveaways yet – $500 cash in your pocket. I know that many of you are looking for ways to get started investing, and this prize can help you get your start saving for your future. Or, you could always use it to spoil yourself a little 🙂
Here's all the legal stuff and disclaimers that I have to have:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Only US and Canada residents are able to win.
- Cash prize ($500 USD) will be distributed through Paypal only.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget on this page to track your entries.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
The contest ends Wednesday October 1, 2014; no entries will be accepted afterwards. I’ll be drawing the winners on Friday October 3, 2014. The winners have 48 hours to contact me so I can have their prize sent to them.
Thank you again for being a reader and member of the community!