After reading several posts around the blogosphere, with Budgeting in the Fun Stuff's New Year's Goal Update being top of mind, I decided that I should make a New Year's Goal post to share my goals with all my readers, and as a result, hopefully give me much more incentive to keep them!
So far during the Yakezie Challenge, you have helped The College Investor's Alexa ranking jump from 14 million plus to 276,209 today! Thank you for your support! So, here are my main goals to achieve by December 31, 2011.
Goals for 2011
- Alexa Ranking: I'm going to get below 200,000 by March and hope to end the year below 150,000
- Visitors: I hope to average over 3,000 per month (that's over 36,000 visitors next year!)
- Feedburner Subscribers: This is one area I've neglected this year, but I hope to have 100+ next year
- Twitter Followers: 200+ (I'm almost to 100 this year)
- Facebook Fans: 100+ (I've passed 40)
- College Investor Portfolio: Beat the S&P500 by 8%
I will post updates throughout the year as I meet these goals (hopefully) or will share with you in my defeat (never!).
In case you didn't know, you can help me with my goals by:
- Getting the Alexa Toolbar here or writing an Alexa Review of my site here
- Follow me via RSS or Twitter
- Become a Facebook Fan
- Sign up for my Newsletter
- Write a review of my site on Technorati
If you would like to know more about the Yakezie Challenge, check out the Yakezie website!
Thanks again for your support!
– The College Investor