I'm going to keep it short and simple today. Last week we showed you how to file your taxes for free if you haven't already done so. Today, I want to show you how to get the best last minute deal on paying to file your income taxes.
At this point, most of the major tax companies have stopped offering great discounts for filing your taxes online. They know you have to do it so they get rid of a lot of the sweet deals. However, there is still one last deal that works for most of the major tax companies.
Do you have Ebates? Ebates is an online site that gives you cash back (in the form of a check) for a percentage of the spending you do through their site. We've talked about and reviewed Ebates before, and we love them.
If you want to get a great last minute deal or coupon for filing your taxes, step one is to sign up for Ebates.
Tax Discounts On Ebates
Once you sign up for Ebates, you'll see that all of the major tax companies are on there. In fact, we've reviewed almost all of them this year.
These deals are subject to change, but as of today, here's the coupons and rebates you can get at each of these companies:
- TaxACT – 7.5% Cash Back (Check out our TaxACT Review)
- H&R Block – 10.0% Cash Back (Check out our H&R Block Review)
- TurboTax – 7.5% Cash Back (Check out our TurboTax Review)
- eSmart Tax – 12.5% Cash Back (Check out our eSmart Tax Review)
- eFile.com – 31.0% Cash Back (Check out our eFile.com Review)
- FreeTaxUSA – 25.0% Cash Back
To get these deals, simply go to Ebates, sign up, and then search for the company name in the search bar. Click the link, and boom – savings!
Are you using Ebates yet?