New Hampshire Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
New Hampshire has several student loan forgiveness programs that are specific to just the State of New Hampshire.
However, residents of the State of New Hampshire can also potentially qualify for various Federal student loan forgiveness programs.
You can find a great list of Federal student loan forgiveness programs here: Top Student Loan Forgiveness Programs.
New Hampshire Loan Forgiveness Programs
Program: New Hampshire State Loan Repayment Program
- Amount: Up to $75,000
- Description: The New Hampshire State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) provides funds to health care professionals working in areas of the State designated as being medically underserved.
- Requirements: Applicants must be US citizens, must not have any unserved obligations for service to another governmental or non-governmental agency, and must be licensed in the State of New Hampshire and ready to begin full- or part-time clinical practice at the eligible practice site once a contract has been signed.
- Program Information: http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/bchs/rhpc/repayment.htm
Program: New Hampshire Bar Foundation Loan Forgiveness Program
- Amount: Varies
- Description: The purpose of the Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program is to provide law school loan assistance, in the form of forgivable loans, to help legal service providers recruit and maintain a diverse body of highly qualified staff attorneys.
- Requirements: Open to qualifying attorneys
- Program Information: http://www.nhbarfoundation.org/Loan_Forgiveness.php
Return to Student Loan Forgiveness Programs by State.
Discover How You Can Be Debt Free
Join the 21,000 other members who've already taken the first steps towards student loan freedom. Sign up and get my five free tactics to lower your student loan debt.