I have to admit that I have been using Twitter much more in the past 3 months than I ever had before. I've found it to be one of my primary news sources, as well as a place to discover a lot of great articles.
However, starting out on Twitter can be somewhat overwhelming. So, here is my list of “Must Follow” individuals to get the best personal finance and other information on the web.
- @yakezie – The Yakezie, a group of the best personal finance bloggers
- @yesiamcheap – Sandy from Yes, I Am Cheap
- @JT_McGee – JT from MoneyMamba
- @EverydayFinance – Darwin's Money
- @PatFlynn – Smart Passive Income
- @HuffingtonPost – Huffington Post News
- @fcn – Five Cent Nickel
- @sooverdebt – Andrea from So Over Debt
- @freefrombroke – Free From Broke
- @consumerist – Consumerist
There are plenty more, but I enjoy reading these Tweets daily, and they also link to great articles on a regular basis.
Readers, what other Tweeters do you recommend?