When I started investing, there was really no good place to turn to for education and insight. As a result, I struggled a lot. I was just an 18-year old kid that really didn’t have a clue what I was doing.
I ended up failing a lot and lost thousands of dollars, but I ended up figuring it out and eventually recouped my losses and came out ahead. The main reason for my success is the mentorship and advice I received over the years. Successful investors who’ve managed million dollar portfolios started guiding me in the right direction.
But it was hard to find these people. Social media makes it a little easier today, but it’s not the same as really interacting and getting to know someone. So I wanted to make a place that would make it easier for investors to interact.
The Premier Investing Forums
Today I’m excited to announce the launch of The Premier Investing Forums! It’s a paid forum where you can ask the questions you want, post the insights you’ve learned, and I promise I’ll respond and join in.
On top of that, I’ve been assembling a great group of friends who are successful investors who will be contributing real, professional insights every week. So, not only will I be helping you out, and other investors helping you out, a group of solid investors will be posting insights that will also help you out.
Here are the main categories of the forum:
- General: Discuss anything that’s on your mind.
- Investing – General: Discuss anything related to investing in general.
- Investing – Alternative Investments: Share insights on alternative investments such as real estate, derivatives, and commodities.
- Investing – Stock Picks: Have a great idea, or want to get a great idea, stop by this forum.
- Investing – Tips, Tricks, and Strategies: Discuss the tactics and tools used to be a successful investor.
- Personal Finance (Non-Investing): Money is more than stocks, so discuss other personal finance topics here.
- Professional Contributions: This is where you’ll find the professional contributions from top investors.
- Random Fun: A place to discuss anything fun.
Why a Premium Forum?
This is something that I toyed with for a long time – do I offer a free forum or a paid premium forum. In the end, I opted for a paid forum, but at a very low price. The key reason? SPAM.
Let me share with you my experiences at some other investing forums:
What do all of these other investing forums have in common? Crappy posts, spam, and no real insights – just speculation.
The Premier Forums at The College Investor are designed to be the opposite – true investing forums where real investors can share real ideas, and get real help. Paying a very small price (less than a single commission at most online brokers) is enough to prove that the people in the forum really want to be in the forum!
Plus, signing up for a lifetime membership gets you access to ALL courses that we offer here at The College Investor – for life!
Just look at this highlight video I put together:
I hope you join The Premier Investing Forums at The College Investor. It would mean the world to me if you would go there, sign up, and share a few things about what you’re interested in.
I’ll even make a promise to you – if you promise to go to the forum and participate on a daily basis, I promise I will do everything in my power to help you out.
So, what do you think of the new Premier Investing Forums?
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the new Premier Investing Forums!